Hello everyone! While carving pumpkins today I decided to bake some cookies to munch on. With it being Halloween I’d thought I’d mix it up and instead of chocolate chips I used a bag of Ghouls mix M&Ms.
They came out so yummy I’d thought I’d share! These cookies are my own homemade recipe. They have crispy sides but a warm gooey middle!
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 cup firmly packed Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs room temperature
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup softened Butter
- Ghoul mix M&Ms
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together brown sugar, white sugar, butter, vanilla and egg together until smooth. I use a hand mixer but you can also use a whisk
- Combine your dry ingredients into your wet, half a cup at a time until a sticky dough forms
- Roll into little balls sticking M&Ms on top
- Bake 13-15 minutes (oven times do very)
- Let cool on baking rack 3 minutes
The M&Ms are really the star of the cookie. I wanted more cookie than M&Ms but add as many as you’d like. However, you could also substitute the M&Ms for fun Halloween sprinkles!
Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe or if you have any you’d like to share 💕