Looking for a fun as different activity to do with your toddler? These yummy snowballs are an easy way to pass the time.
I found this recipe while cutting coupons! We are avid Kroger shoppers. We’ve tried other grocery stores but I feel most at home at a Kroger. Every so often they send us a booklet of coupons, sometimes these booklets have recipes in them. When I seen these I instantly thought of my childhood and how much loved getting them at Halloween. Once I seen how simple it was I had to try it out!
This recipe is fool-proof (as long as you don’t burn the popcorn 😅) and my two year old James had so much fun making them with me!
- One bag of popcorn (make sure to go through and take out any kernels that remain)
- 7oz of marshmallow creme (or 7oz of melted marshmallows)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Chocolate chips
- Candy sprinkles
- Pop bag of popcorn
- Meanwhile melt container of marshmallow creme and butter over medium heat until combined
- Combine popcorn and chocolate chips
- Combine melted marshmallow creme with popcorn mixture
- Roll into balls!
- Press the sprinkles and candy on as much as you like
- Let sit in refrigerator until hardened
I tried finding this recipe online to link however I couldn’t! I do encourage you to go to whatever grocery stores website you go to and check out what they have to offer!
Do you remember having popcorn balls growing up? I couldn’t believe my husband when he said he had never tried one! Leave me a comment below and let me know 💕
Are you following me on my socials?